17 August 2009

Back from vacation

A week ago, we returned from two weeks spent camping in New Hampshire with my parents. This has become an annual tradition, and is something my children look forward to every year. I probably have pictures, which I will post at some point. After my poor husband and I achieve some state of normalcy, and feel we have begun to catch up somewhat on life. Oh, the horrors of after-vacation laundry! Oh my. I'm not sure I'll ever recover.

Now I'm trying to catch up on the end of summer, get ready for the school year, prepare for the beginning of MOPS (I'm the group librarian), and assemble a knitting care package for 30-some-odd Ukrainian orphans. How does my life get so crazy?

So, I'm here, and I'll post more on all of that soon. I just didn't want y'all to think that I'd fallen off the face of the earth. Sorry for the incoherency. I have fifteen pounds of peaches, two canoe-sized zucchini, and about five loads of laundry all calling my name. It makes it rather hard to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.