09 December 2009

Totally Flabbergasted

I am completely astonished to realize that people "out there" are actually looking at my blog.  I mean, I only put that counter on four days ago, and already it's counted over 100 individual visits.  (Side note, that thing is really cool.  If you have a blog, click over and check it out, because it is really neat).

I had no idea.  I just assumed that my little blog was sort of lost in some tiny corner of that big cyber world out there, and no one but my family, and a few friends, had seen it.  I feel so motivated now that I can see people are actually reading this thing! 

So, now it's your turn.  Drop a line, say "hi," and tell me what you think I should post on next.  What prompted you to stop by, and did you find what you were looking for? 

Come on, don't just poke your head in the door.  Stop and chat for a minute!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Amy from MOPS (Craft, occasionally, when I remember it). :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.