15 May 2011

He makes an excellent point

I've griped here before about the ridiculous ban on the sale of raw milk in this state.  (Apparently, Indiana is one of only 11 states that ban the sale of raw milk to consumers outright...solidifying my claim that, in some respects, this state has a long way to go.)  So I won't say any more about it, just give you this link, wherein a Washington Times columnist makes the point that lots of other raw foods, potentially containing pathogens, are sold every day.  So what is the FDA's beef with milk?  Shall we outlaw sushi, too?  (No, no.  That would be ridiculous!)

Here's another link, where the point is made that people obviously want acess to this stuff, and the only people objecting are the ones working for the government...that is, our public servants, on our dime.

Maine has found a solution, however!  And that is just one thing I love about New England.

2 comments:

  1. http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/05/14/ron-paul-introduces-unpasteurized-milk-bill/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that link! Wonder how that will go... Must confess, I don't hold out much hope, but I do admire him for trying do stand by what he believes is right, even when the odds are (apparently) fairly insurmountable.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.